Tuesday, January 25, 2011

She's In Love

The Life-Love Game continues; and like the part i played at our Candy Land game last night, I am watching my little girl skip on ahead in pure joy, ecstatic love and solid confidence!

Since the revelation to her that Jesus loves her more than Momma or Daddy do (which is aLOT), the little girl at our house has beamed at me over her lunch plate, "Jesus loves me more than you or Daddy do?"  Her little mouth has turned up in the hugest smile at the dinner table, "Jesus loves me more than you do!"

The love blooming in her face, the confidence resonating in her voice bring so much more abounding joy and soothing peace to me than any of her familial love declarations! And to hear the "Jesus songs" she's begun to "compose" fills my maternal love bank even more than the day she took her first step.

I'm so glad to see her ...

so in love.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Nothing more awesome than when our children fall in love with Jesus early in their lives . . . and their love songs to Him begin. The angels in heaven are rejoicing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather for such a wonderful comment. The first of my two heart surgeries was when I was 3, I had a hole in my heart that was patched up. The second one was when I was 9, my mitrovalve was leaking.